Dip your toes into the wonderful world of mohair yarn when you try the Skyward Kerchief. Crocheted using one strand of mohair held double with a strand of fingering weight yarn, this long, triangle scarf becomes the perfect lightweight accessory. It will keep you warm all winter AND help you clear out that pretty yarn stash (so you can fill it with more yarn, of course!).
- Ideal pattern for beginners. Pattern includes row-by-row instructions and a repeat that is easy to remember.
- Awesome stash buster. Details to make this project using just one 100-gram skein of fingering weight merino wool are included.
- Perfect for gifting. This project works up quickly, making it the perfect last-minute (yet luxurious!) gift.
// Sample made with yarns from WeCrochet (sister site to Knit Picks). Aloft Super Kid Mohair. Hawthorne Fingering.
// This listing is for a complete PDF crochet pattern, not a finished piece or any supplies. You will receive a link to the digital file via email within 24 hours. If you do not receive your pattern, please contact me.
// BUY MORE, SAVE MORE //
Use these codes to save when you buy multiple patterns:
- 'Saveon3' to save 10% off 3 patterns
- 'Saveon5' to save 15% off 5 patterns
- 'Saveon8' to save 20% off 8 patterns
Add all patterns to cart for discount. Limit one use per purchase.